Sunday, February 3, 2008

Baby Steps

Okay, I am slowly figuring out the world of blogging! YIKES! I really don't know what I am doing. Hopefully I will join all my web savvy friends and family and be up and blogging with the best of them very soon.



This year is going to be full fo so many exciting events and changes for our family. A blog seems like a great way to keep you all informed and keep a record of it for myself!



Well, my goal for tonight was to get a blog set-up. Next time maybe I can add a picture or two and tell you a little about life here at Edwards Air Force Base. Baby Steps!

7 comments:

Daron said...

Hi Annie-

We regularly travel the blogosphere, searching for opportunities to be the first to comment on a new blog, and are excited to win the title "First Documented Visitors to Annie's Blog".

Enjoy your year at Edwards - we have wonderful memories from our time there. Look at the mountains often - you'll miss them. Or better yet, drive north past China Lake and into the Sierras - great day hiking or just driving views. We stopped once to watch hangliders launching from a curve in the road.

I was in Dayton recently again - didn't seem the same without you all there.

- Daron (and Amy)

BubblesandMoney said...

I am thrilled you are blogging. Come see me at bubblesandmoney.blogspot.com

Ellen

Unknown said...

I feel the pressure mounting!!
Michael will be next to blog and then "Oh My!"...lions and tigers and blogs!!
Love love love,
Mom

About Me said...

Great job Annie, welcome to the world of blogging!
Love, Eleanor
See us at http://scottishtravelers.blogspot.com

RiLes said...

You're blogging?!? That's awesome! We can be blogging buddies :) We'll come out there and I'll show you all the tricks of the trade ;) Or you can show me a thing or two. Can't wait for your next post!! Love ya!!

Skipper said...

Wow, I guess even Dad will now have to get into the Blog-o-sphere....

More to come later and it will be from me as aka "Skipper"

143!~!!
Dad

PS: Hope Abbie and Hack are feeling better

PapaF said...

Dearest Annie and Iain

Fantastic work on the blog - though I may not be an objective observer.

Excited for Iain about the variety of flying oportunities.

I can also see the Herbert Navy influence in your sea going adventures.

Between you and Eleanor I suspect that Grammie will soon be joining the blog-o-sphere

Love

Papa