Friday, February 29, 2008

drum roll please.....

Here are the future test pilots of the Air Force.....


and their lovely wives.

4 comments:

RiLes said...

Have I told you yet how great you look?? :) You're making me look bad...well, my super cute haircut might just fix that...maybe ;)
143!

Unknown said...

Makes me want to gather you all up, bring you home and feed you cookies....:)
Riles is right as rain....you look fabulous!
Completely Unbiased,
Mom

fergusonclan said...

Sorry it's taken so long for us to connect! So glad to now be "on line".
Your wonderful blog work sure helps us to feel closer. Thanks a bunch!!
Annie, I love your humor!
Papa and I miss you all so much!
Special hugs from us for everyone.
Grammie

fergusonclan said...

Sorry it's taken so long for us to connect! So glad to now be "on line".
Your wonderful blog work sure helps us to feel closer. Thanks a bunch!!
Annie, I love your humor!
Papa and I miss you all so much!
Special hugs from us for everyone.
Grammie