Hello wonderful family! What fun to see the wonderful photos of you all. They help to bring you a little closer! The California poppies are so pretty. I've never seen so many in one photo! We miss you guys and send lots of love and hugs, Papa and Grammie
sorry Annie I deleted my comment because I miss spelled something. I am writing with one hand as I am feeding Gideon which requires the use of the other one :)Eleanor
4 comments:
Hello wonderful family!
What fun to see the wonderful photos of you all. They help to bring you a little closer!
The California poppies are so pretty. I've never seen so many in one photo!
We miss you guys and send lots of love and hugs,
Papa and Grammie
loved the pics thanks! we praise the Lord with you for providing friends for you all and the kids. love Eleanor
sorry Annie I deleted my comment because I miss spelled something. I am writing with one hand as I am feeding Gideon which requires the use of the other one :)Eleanor
Post a Comment