LOL, Sooooo Cute! Though I wonder what Iain thought of his baby girl kissing a cute older boy. Blessings, Eleanor
Annie, in response to my blog..... arranged marriage sounds good to me. I say done.
Too cute...what a great picture :)
Ha! Too cute! I agree with Eleanor, though...I want to know what Iain thinks :)
Iain is totally fine with an arranged marriage between these two. So long as they don't see each other again until they are 35 :)
Iain,I'll be 95 when EmmaLee is 35 - sorry, Son, I can't wait that long!!I agree, too cute!Love,Grammie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL, Sooooo Cute! Though I wonder what Iain thought of his baby girl kissing a cute older boy.
Blessings, Eleanor
Annie, in response to my blog..... arranged marriage sounds good to me. I say done.
Too cute...what a great picture :)
Ha! Too cute! I agree with Eleanor, though...I want to know what Iain thinks :)
Iain is totally fine with an arranged marriage between these two. So long as they don't see each other again until they are 35 :)
Iain,
I'll be 95 when EmmaLee is 35 - sorry, Son, I can't wait that long!!
I agree, too cute!
Love,
Grammie
Post a Comment