Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh how the years fly by....

Iain and I celebrated 11 years of marriage today. How is that possible? The blessings of being married to a man like Iain are to numerous to count. He is my safe place, he makes me feel like the most beautiful creature on earth, he loves our children to a depth that is unmeasurable, he gives to us before he ever takes anything for himself. He is more than I ever imagined or hoped for.........but that is how God works. I am so thankful for our precious lives together. I am reminded of the verse our wedding was centered around, 1 John 4:19, " We love because He first loved us."

4 comments:

Michele said...

Awww, happy anniversary, you two!

About Me said...

Haapppppyy 11th Anniversary!!!! May the Lord bless you with many many more happy years together. All our love. The Matthews Clan

Vicki Blake said...

Congratulations!!! You both are very special and such a good example to our TPS group. Thanks for all you do.

BubblesandMoney said...

Congratulations!