Great! Now I am leaving a comment for a post you did about Iains next plan. I called mum yesterday (i think?) and she told me to pray at 5pm our time b/c Iain would be doing his check ride so I wanted to post at 5pm but i couldn't! none the less we where praying and can't wait to hear how he did. we also prayed for the whole fam:) lov u all ejf
I just needed to tell you that my Annie "spilled" all over my shirt last night. ha ha! I have a blog now. I think it will be fun. Check it out!!!!! I think I sent you an email, but it is buzzybusbybees.blogspot.com.
We have alot in common, but you are so much nicer. ha ha!!
4 comments:
Mom, try again and tell me if you are able to leave a comment now...
hi annie it eleanor just checking to see if I can leave a comment. lov eleanor
Great! Now I am leaving a comment for a post you did about Iains next plan. I called mum yesterday (i think?) and she told me to pray at 5pm our time b/c Iain would be doing his check ride so I wanted to post at 5pm but i couldn't! none the less we where praying and can't wait to hear how he did. we also prayed for the whole fam:) lov u all ejf
I just needed to tell you that my Annie "spilled" all over my shirt last night. ha ha! I have a blog now. I think it will be fun. Check it out!!!!! I think I sent you an email, but it is buzzybusbybees.blogspot.com.
We have alot in common, but you are so much nicer. ha ha!!
Post a Comment