Oh my goodness she is getting so OLD!!!! I am haveing a nostalgic moment as I remember back to the first time you and Iain brought the most beautiful little baby dall back from Germany to Houston. She was so strong, filled with grown up expressons all over her face. She continued to hold her doll like characteristics as she toddle around so cute!! Awe I could go on... just love your (my, as I take ownership of all my nep's and nes's) kids. Blessings Eleanor
1 comment:
Oh my goodness she is getting so OLD!!!!
I am haveing a nostalgic moment as I remember back to the first time you and Iain brought the most beautiful little baby dall back from Germany to Houston. She was so strong, filled with grown up expressons all over her face. She continued to hold her doll like characteristics as she toddle around so cute!! Awe I could go on... just love your (my, as I take ownership of all my nep's and nes's) kids. Blessings Eleanor
Post a Comment