Saturday, June 21, 2008

Signing Off





Well, not for good, but for the next couple of weeks anyway. Iain has a 2 week break from TPS!! Boy, do we need it. It was a very busy semester, but still managable. The last two weeks, however, have really hit all of us hard. By all of us, I mean all the students, wives and families of TPS.


I think I have explained before that there are always 2 classes going through TPS, the Jr. class and the Sr. class. Our Sr. class just graduated this month, so now we are the SR. class. It was a busy time with events surrounding their graduation. At the same time, the new Jr. class has arrived. Also proving to be a very busy time, as we welcome and help them get settled here at Edwards. So, for the last 2 weeks we have litterally had an event, meeting or social obligation almost every single night. WHEW!! Good thing we all get along so well as a class, because we were together ALOT the last couple of weeks.


So, for the break we are heading to Forest Home Family Camp here in California. We are very excited and I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to post when we get back. After that we are going to Arizona to visit my family for a couple of days. We will all be together.......including Michael and his (ahem) girlfriend!! Yeah, I will let you know. My parents have already met Katie and just LOVE her!


So, I will include some pictures of various activites from the last few weeks. Enjoy, and see you in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

fergusonclan said...

What a hoot....Henry in a pink hat!!!! And EmmaLee looks so proud of him!!!
We love you all TOO MUCH!
Grammie