Today Iain flew the Texan 2. He said it was a fun and easy little plane to fly. He mentioned something about sending it into a spin (on purpose). I didn't get all the details to that, but I will let you know. All I now is that he is safely on the ground and had a good time. Emma asks her daddy everyday if he flew his airplane. Then she ask if it was a "daddy" airplane (a big plane); a "mommy" airplane (I like to think she means the sleek, toned, young looking airplanes, but really I think that means medium in her world.); or a baby airplane (small). She also wants to know if he flew "uppie-side down". She digs this flying stuff.Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Next Airplane
Today Iain flew the Texan 2. He said it was a fun and easy little plane to fly. He mentioned something about sending it into a spin (on purpose). I didn't get all the details to that, but I will let you know. All I now is that he is safely on the ground and had a good time. Emma asks her daddy everyday if he flew his airplane. Then she ask if it was a "daddy" airplane (a big plane); a "mommy" airplane (I like to think she means the sleek, toned, young looking airplanes, but really I think that means medium in her world.); or a baby airplane (small). She also wants to know if he flew "uppie-side down". She digs this flying stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment