Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Next Airplane...

Tomorrow Iain flies an old favorite. The T-37 "Tweet". He flew this when he was in pilot training waaaaaaay back in the day! :) Newly married, living in Columbus, MS. Iain "cut his teeth" on this airplane. It will be fun for him to fly it tomorrow. Also, thank you to all of those who FAITHFULLY pray for Iain. Today he had a "check ride" (think BIG final exam) and he did really well!! God is so good to allow Iain to prosper in this environment!

I guess I should clarify something. Iain's regular flying schedule includes a rotaion of the F-16, the T-38 and the C-12. While in school these airplanes would be his normal "desk job" kinda planes. For a picture of what these planes look like head to my February posts. All of the "next airplanes" that I post are extra planes that come through here and the guys get to fly them as well. It is a very intense and exciting program.

No comments: