Sunday, August 24, 2008

Visitors






So, you wouldn't know it by looking at my recent postings, but there is more to Ferguson life than just airplanes....

A couple of weeks ago we had the sweet treat of Grammie and Papa coming for a visit! We had so much fun with them. They are such easy house guests, they just fit right into our "ho-hum" desert routine. The kids enjoyed them so much, and Iain and I kinda liked having them around too. :)

While they were here, Judy and the kids came for a day. Judy is Andrew's (Iain's cousin) wife. Their kids line up pretty close in age with our kids! What a fun day we had with them. We can't wait for an opportunity to see them again soon. Thankfully they live in the LA area!

Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

fergusonclan said...

Sweet memories!!
It is such a joy to be with you all!!
We love you TOO much!!
Grammie and Papa

About Me said...

I love the photos! I have been anxiously awaiting a post with photos of Mom and Dad's trip to the Ferguson's desert land!LOL OOXX