I don't know what compelled me. But I was compelled. I haven't been to this sight in well over a year, and now here I am again. I was quickly reminded of the preciousness of memories and I felt joy and saddness all at once. Joyful to have captured some wonderful moments and so sad that I have let so many slip away since the last entry.
the kids are bigger. Life is busier. So many changes. It is hard to know where to start. Iain and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary yesterday. That is a good place to start. The kids showered me with happy anniversary wishes all day long. Mollie gave us a card, which she dictated to Will, who wrote in his most ornate writing. It said " Dear Mommy and Daddy, Happy fourtenth anaversery, fourteen years being married, and just as long loving one another, love mollie." While much has changed, the one thing that is still the same is the incredible blessing of our family.
I hope I will be back soon.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
I for one am THRILLED you are back. I hope you find time to come back often. I miss hearing about the everyday happenings of your family.
We miss you, my friend.
Wait...I thought it was May 31st!?!? Have I been in the dark and wrong for 14 years?!?!?! OH NOOOOOO!!!!
Hey! Keep writing!
Post a Comment