Sunday, September 7, 2008

Parenting Joys


This year in grammer we have been learning to write 2 point expository paragraphs!! The other day after we were done with school Abbie brings me something she had written. It is so sweet and I just loved that it came straight from her heart, no prompting (except from the Holy Spirit). I asked her if I could share it with you all on my blog, so here it is (I will leave it exactly how she wrote it, no spelling or grammer corrections) Enjoy!


Topic-My two favorite treshers.

2 points- 1. My Bible 2. My family


I have two favorite treshers. These treshers are my bible and my family. My first favorite tresher is my bible. I love my bible becasue it is God's word. My second favorite tresher is my family. I love my family because they love me. I love my two favorite treshers because they teach me.


4 comments:

Meek House of Insanity said...

How sweet is that! That says alot about you and Iain and how great you are as parents!

BubblesandMoney said...

may those always be her treasures

RiLes said...

Love it! definitely treshes precures...er, precious treshers... :)

Unknown said...

Her heart is so transparent! What a blessing! Makes a Hunny and Grandad proud...:)