PC-9
Hawk 127
I am about 2 months behind on my blogging, but it has been a busy 2 months. Let's see if I can touch on the highlights.
When I last left off, Iain was on his World Tour. He went to the East coast first to fly with the Navy Test Pilot School and visit our great friends the Drowns. Then he went to Australia to fly with their test pilots. Most of you probably know this already, but for those of you who don't, Iain is a native Australian. For those of you who don't know Iain at all, no he doesn't have an accent. Not even a hint of one, but his parents still do :) Anyway, he enjoyed his time there very much but it was quite rushed. He was not able to visit as much family as he would have liked to. He did, however get to spend a bit of time with his cousins who live in Sydney. Peter and Nicole and their 3 sweet kids. Iain loved just hanging out with them and spending some great family time together.
The planes he flew in Australia were the PC-9 and the HAWK 127. I will post some of the 100's of pictures he took on his trip. He had a super time. When he got home it was time to gear up for the final days before graduation and boy were they busy ones. (I won't include pictures of our cousins or our friends the Drowns becaseu I haven't asked them permission, but know we love you if you are reading this and that Iain loved his time with you. )
1 comment:
Well, I've seen these before but I'm just getting around to posting (four months later!). Awesome pictures! And now we want some more :) By the way, thanks for the tips on the GPS! I got RiLee a Garmin, and she loves it!
Post a Comment